Monday, March 28, 2011

The Best Really Do Prevail

As I grew out of my grade school style, I left behind Abercrombie and Fitch. Honestly, I have done my best to make sure I'm not wearing a moose at any time. Despite my unreasonable dislike for A&F, I have found an item I have grown to find irresistible.
A&F V-Neck UndershirtA&F Crew Neck Undershirt
They are known as the "Roaring Brook" undershirts, but I rarely use them for their purpose. For $19.95 a piece, they may be a tad pricey to stock, but it's great to have a few ready to wear. A&F's products have one, undeniable, common attribute: quality. The cotton used to make these shirts is thick, sturdy, and insanely comfortable. They also maintain their soft characteristic even after washing several times.
I am 6'1", 160 pounds; a pretty slim guy. These shirts have a high armpit, snug chest, and snug sleeves to help define your upper body. They're slim cut through the body, and long, but not too long. A perfect combination for my slender body type.
The "Roaring Brook" shirts come in both V and crew neck, each in the same, versatile three colors: White, Light Grey, and Dark Grey. Picture above from left to right is a V-Neck in White, and then a Crew Neck in Dark Grey. These are the exact shirts I picked up two days ago. The shirts availability in neutral colors exclusively is both a blessing and a curse. As a blessing, the neutrality of this shirt makes it nearly impossible to mismatch, however, as a curse, I would love to wear this shirt in about 10,000 different shades, and the lack of this option is a disappointment. None-the-less, the "Roaring Brook" undershirts are versatile, sturdy, comfortable, and better than most of my more expensive T-shirts. If you have the spare $19.95, this shirt is a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment